Re: [Healeys] Ethanol in Gas

To: healey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Ethanol in Gas
From: <insptwo@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 22:13:26 -0400
Back in the 50's and 60's in Pennsylvania, there was always a problem with
water in the gas tank freezing up in the winter. It would shut your car down
in a heartbeat!

They used to sell cans of "dry gas" to add to your tank that would delute the
water in the tank and keep it from freezing. I wonder it that would do the
same thing with the ethonol creating water in the tank. Don't see any reason
why not (unless they don't sell it any more).

Bill

BJ7