Re: [Healeys] Question (not Healey-specific, but possibly relevant)

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Question (not Healey-specific, but possibly relevant)
From: "rrengineer @dslextreme.com" <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 15:20:30 -0700
Dri Wash N Guard Tire and Trim Treatment cleans the rubber and leaves a "new
tire" look to the rubber.  Not glossy, not flat.  I use it on my cars and
swear by it.  have not seen anything else that comes close to making a tire
look like this.  No financial interest, yada, yada, yada.  Just Google "Dri
Wash N Guard".
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5