Re: [Healeys] Interior redo was conclave

To: "Mark LaPierre" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>, "john doe"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Interior redo was conclave
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 12:45:11 -0700
Heritage can't / won't do "any colour you want". They currently will not do
custom dyeing. However, they have an extensive range of in stock colours and
should be able to meet your needs, especially if you are doing a bit of a
custom colour scheme and aren't trying to match some existing sample.

Attached are a couple of pictures (won't go to the list, sorry) of
Heritage's Parchment colour with red piping, which is pretty much what that
BJ8 had. That BJ8's interior was not actually white, it was a light creamy
ivory.
If you kept your car red on the exterior, you may want to conside doing the
carpets in red too.

Rich Chrysler

John Doe wrote:
>> anyone have anymore pics of that blue 3000 with the white interior and
>> the webers that is one awesome looking car .my car is presently white
>> over red with a red interior ,thinking of an interior change after seeing
>> that car what do you guys think of a white interior with red piping ,who
>> would be able to do it .

IMG_0727.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Gino
BJ8 (6).jpg]