Re: [Healeys] tires

To: pennell@cox.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] tires
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 09:36:47 +0800
Simon -

If you are around N. California, I have a complete set of good used
Michelins, with 95% tread, which you can have.  They are 20+ years old but
otherwise little used.  I wouldn't drive on the highway in them but around
town under 45 mph I'm sure they are relatively safe.  I'll be back in August
you can have them for the cost of demounting from the rim.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8