Re: [Healeys] Plastic Replacement Fuel Pump - BN1 / BN2 ?

To: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Plastic Replacement Fuel Pump - BN1 / BN2 ?
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 15:42:20 +0200
I found one in my boxes of old junk/spares. It has written on it: "Auto
Pump, made in New Zealand".
It has spade pos and neg terminals.
It should be fitted to a bracket with 2 small bolts.
Fuel lines are fittied using either banjo fittings ur plumbed in lines.
It works like a Lucas fuel pump and also looks a bit like it. It is
solid state.
I could not find any reference when Googling.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL