Re: [Healeys] parts

To: <healeymanjim@hansencc.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] parts
From: "Douglas Lyon" <lyon612@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 07:49:50 -0700
Hi,

If they're original Healey parts, and in anywhere usable condition, it would
be a real shame to trash them.
Adveritse your extra parts in the club newsletters????
Just wondering out loud, could all of the clubs offer free classified
advertising for original, used parts???? (or do they already?), just to
encourage people to pass along their un-needed parts rather than tossing
them.

[For some reason, our club's Healey Motor News no longer has a Classifieds
secton.   Hmmm.]

Douglas Lyon
Claremont, CA

'59 BN7