Re: [Healeys] Derrington Wheels PART 1

To: bighealey@charter.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Derrington Wheels PART 1
From: "Eric (Rick) Wilkins" <e-wilkins@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 15:17:40 -0700
It may be easier to rule out Derrington by finding clues that is is
Mota Lita instead. You may find a Mota Lita mark under the mounting
ring. Mnay of the Mota Lita wheels have more rivets around the
perimeter.

If it's really "old" there not too many other makers it could be, if
not a Derrington or Mota Lita.