Re: [Healeys] Tire Black

To: "'Alan Seigrist'" <healey.nut@gmail.com>, "'Bob Spidell'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tire Black
From: "Patrick and Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:22:04 +1000
G'day

Black shoe polish works very well indeed if the pigment is still in the
tyre. However if we go back to the start of this thread the problem was that
some of the pigment had leached out.

Any product that contains a pigment will be suitable. I have used 'Forever
Black' with great success and it doesn't leave a shiny finish.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia