Re: [Healeys] Fw: fuel problem

To: Rich C <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fw: fuel problem
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 12:13:45 -0700
I picked up a copy of Classics monthly, while in England first of the month.
It is the Aug 2009 addition. Besides a great article on restoring a 100-4,
there is a lengthy photo supported article on how to rebuild a SU fuel pump.
Really informative. I am leaving for boy scout camp fro a week, but could
try to scan it when I get home 1st of Aug. and send it to whomever wants
it.. The do not appear to have an electronic copy of the magazine or I would
have included a link.
If I find one, I will post.
Ira Erbs
Portland, Oregon (on the west coast of the US, above California)
1959 BT7 owned over 35 years
BTW other LBCs owned ( or cared for /drove girlfriends car)
1965 Sunbeam Imp with race motor owned
1963 MGB project never finished sold foolishly 25 years ago
1959 MGA coupe girlfriend
TR6 girlfriend

--
I Erbs