Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Glovebox Question

To: Tom <ah3000me@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Glovebox Question
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 06:19:08 -0700
A (small) shot of graphite powder into the key slot is perhaps better.  Grease
will eventually attract dust and dirt and get gunky--could stop the tumblers
from falling properly.

Not too much, or you'll get 'black hand disease' from opening the box.  I once
overdid it and my passenger/navigator was not amused ;)

bs