[Healeys] 100 Articles

To: Austin Healey Autox Forum <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] 100 Articles
From: Don Hardie <healeynut@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 10:25:49 +1000
Over the years I have written and
collected articles mainly about 100s and have made them into a PDF File.

I have uploaded it to Rapidshare,
the download link is -

http://rapidshare.com/files/262732674/100_Technical.rar.html

This is available for 3 months or
10 downloads, which ever comes first. If Rapidshare says its no longer
available please let me know and I will upload it again.

If you dont have a .rar extractor
a freeware one for Windows is 7-zip. Once you install it, you can simply
right-click the RAR file and choose 7-zip -> Extract here to
extract it. 7-zip is completely free  in fact, its open source.

You can download it from http://www.7-zip.org/

I hope this may be of use to some of the listers.

Don

BN1

OZ

Looking for a place to rent, share or buy this winter? Find your next place
with Ninemsn property
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Edomain%2Ecom%2Eau%2
F%3Fs%5Fcid%3DFDMedia%3ANineMSN%5FHotmail%5FTagline&_t=774152450&_r=Domain_ta
gline&_m=EXT