Re: [Healeys] Mac Gregor British Car Parts

To: <josef.eckert@t-systems.com>, <coudesluijs@chello.nl>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Mac Gregor British Car Parts
From: Jean Caron <vintage_roadster_restoration@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 20:30:17 +0000
Gents:

Just talked to Martin a few minutes ago, he is very much in business and
recently moved again, the second time since November 2008. He is catching up
to backorders right now and hopes to get to most of them within the next 4-5
days. His new address by the way is 376 Mill Street, Unit 5 +6, Dundas,
Ontario, Canada L9H 2M1

Jean Caron

Winnipeg

> Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 21:01:01 +0200
> From: Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com
> To: coudesluijs@chello.nl; Healeys@autox.team.net
> Subject: [Healeys] Mac Gregor British Car Parts
>
> Kees,
> I also ordered several parts about two months ago and have not heart from
Mac
> Gregor. But my credit card is not charged so far. Very strange and I tend
> assume that he is out of business.
> Josef Eckert
> Konigswinter/GERMANY
>
> -----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----