Re: [Healeys] Austin Healey Magazine

To: gilbert gauthier <comkanuk@cgocable.ca>, HEALEY MAIL
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Austin Healey Magazine
From: <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 17:02:11 -0400
Gilbert,

This has been discussed at length before.  Here are the issues.

Nearly half of our readers do not use computers. So we still have to print and
the cost is the same (nearly) for 1000 or 2000 copies.

Creation of a PDF version means it will be distributed for free by pirates
(knowingly or not).

Most readers still want the glossy version.

So the cost would go up and membership would go down. (why pay for what you can
pirate for free.

Maybe in the future but not for our current membership.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Tracy