Re: [Healeys] Healey Museum Pt. II

To: HealeyRick <healeyrick@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Museum Pt. II
From: Jody Kerr <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 18:58:58 -0700
Hey folks,

I'll be the first to step up and offer the sacrifice of having to go
to Switzerland and create a digital library of these things. I do have
extensive experience as both a tech geek and a librarian.

All you need to do is help get me paid a salary do to so. You can send
your money via paypal to jodyfkerr@gmail.com.

I know this is a sacrifice, but If I'm willing, you should too. ;)

But seriously. Paper needs backup, especially paper created in the
past 100 years, it's just not designed to last.

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/
1953 Studebaker Champion