[Healeys] Austin--Healey Raffle

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Austin--Healey Raffle
From: "Patrick and Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 07:02:15 +1000
G'day

I have received the below, but because I am an illegal alien (who happens to
be an Australian citizen) I would not be eligible to win the car.

I would not have a clue whether this is legitimate or not, but know doubt
you blokes will throw it around for a time.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Sydney, Australia

  _____