Re: [Healeys] Thanks for the help

To: <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Thanks for the help
From: Richard Kahn <tahoehealey@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 17:09:00 -0700
The main switch I was referring to is in the boot. It seems alright. The
battery and the switch will be replaced if darkness returns again.

Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 11:05:55 +0800
From: healey.nut@gmail.com
To: tahoehealey@hotmail.com
CC: healeys@autox.team.net

Rich -

By "main switch" do you mean ignition switch or battery isolation switch?  If
you mean ignition switch, then you still have to check yoru battery isolation
switch as I described earlier, that is likely your problem.

Best,
Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1