Re: [Healeys] Ignition switch

To: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Ignition switch
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 12:02:28 +0200
It may be better to have the ignition switch to operate standard 30A
relays that will switch the various circuits. This will save the
ignition switch. The same goes for the switches that operate heavy users
like the lights, additional lights, horns, wipers, heater fan, electric
radiator fan etc. Use the switches to operate relays that switch the
items that draw a lot of current.

Kees Oudesluijs
NL