Re: [Healeys] AHSTC Encounter

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] AHSTC Encounter
From: Charlie Baldwin <mgcharlie@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 08:22:56 -0400
Joe,
The weather driving home wasn't quite as pleasant as that getting there,
but it was very close to a perfect weekend.
The Lehigh Valley region did a great job.
I've seen contributions from you on the list over the years and never
realized who Jomar Healey was.  I see now how that fits in.  It was nice
sharing the table with you and your family at the banquet.
Charlie Baldwin

jomar healey wrote:
> I totally agree.  Great weather, spectacular cars and best of all old and new
> friends to talk and drink with.  Hopefully more from the list will join us
> next near.    It was good to see you and your family again.   BTW I made it
> back this year without incident though,  I should not complain.  I've been
> doing this since 1981 and last year was the first time I needed to be flat
> bedded home.
>
> Joe and Marge
> BN1 #923 Coronet Cream
> BN2 100M
> BJ8 The Blue Baby as per wife and kid

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
mgcharlie.vcf]