Re: [Healeys] Master cylinder sizes

To: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>, <Warthodson@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Master cylinder sizes
From: "Dallas Congleton" <dcongleton@embarqmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 13:11:41 -0400
John FWIW, I have also been having trouble on my computer with files
downloaded from your site for some time. I though it might be something on
my end so I haven't said anything as others seem to have no problem;  but
when a .pdf finishes loading , I get an error message and IE7 has to shut
down.  On Firefox it just hangs up.

I don't to have this problem elsewhere.
Dallas