Re: [Healeys] the only polished-aluminum Big Healey in existence

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] the only polished-aluminum Big Healey in existence
From: "Sales at \" Just Brits \"" <sales@justbrits.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 19:53:22 -0500
Response from R & S:

<quote>

Thanks for previewing the inventory for upcoming event in Monterey California,
August 12th-15th. We don't currently have additional pix of the 62 3000 at this
time. Are you planning on joining us in Monterey? If so, the car will be on
display Thursday morning through Friday. We offer several bidding options for
your convenience including phone and absentee bidding. Please feel free to
contact me directly if you wish more information on the Healey or becoming a
bidder.

Best regards,

John Bemiss
Consignment Director