Re: [Healeys] flat towing a big Healey

To: "Charlie Baldwin" <mgcharlie@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] flat towing a big Healey
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 19:19:15 -0700
I have a custom built tow bar that I used many years ago to flat tow my 1960
BT7 from Corvallis, OR to Bakersfield CA.  It fastens to the inner sides of
the front frame in the threaded holes used for the outer sides of the frame
for the bumper brackets.  Don't use it any more...have a tilt bed trailer.
It could be yours for a small sum + shipping which could cost a bit.

John Snyder
1959 BN7
1960 BT7
1961 BN7 MK2