[Healeys] suspension problem

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] suspension problem
From: <healeymanjim@hansencc.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 01:28:54 +0000
helping a club member work on his bj7 yesterday and noticed the right wheel
really leaning in at the top.  the drivers side wheel looked ok.  used a
carpenters level on them and the right one was over one bubble length or more
leaning in.  the left side was fine.  we recently did work on the drivers side
shock tower and had both shocks rebuilt.  do not understand why the tower we
did not work on would be a problem.   did not have time to take wheels off and
do measurements, but before we do is there any simple explanation.  both shocks
came off this car so do not think one has a shorter arm on the shock, but will
examine them this coming week.  hope we did not get the trunnion turned the
wrong way, but anything is possible.   any help appreciated.   hjim