Re: [Healeys] BJ7 Rear Trim Rail.

To: Healey Lista <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ7 Rear Trim Rail.
From: Magnus Karlsson <magnuskarlsson@bornet.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 09:48:08 +0200
Make sure that it fits the drainage channel during the rebuild but
don't fit it permanently. When you mount the top you start by fitting
it to the rear bow and then fold the rear edge over the rail attaching
it with clips. Then you trial fit the rail to the channel checking the
fit of the top. You have to repeat this process numerous times until
the top fits perfectly. Finally you glue the rear edge and use the clip.

Magnus Karlsson
BorC%s Motor Corporation AB