Re: [Healeys] brake drums

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] brake drums
From: "Sales at \" Just Brits \"" <sales@justbrits.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 20:07:29 -0500
<<

Doesn't Vicky B and Moss still charge for shipping based on the cost of the
part, not weight?  Small, light, expensive items can have a larger shipping
cost than heavier, but cheaper, ones.

Moss IS a VERY small "Shipping Charge" which is rolled into ACTUAL COST.

V/B has HUGE "S & H" fee PLUS Shipping.  V/B is the ABSOLUTE  LAST  place
I EVER order from because of that "scheme".. Their "S & H" PLUS
"Shipping"  IS
a MAJOR Profit Center for them.  AND you odds of actually getting the
"correct"
part are pretty poor on top of it<F>!!

Wasn't that long ago that there was a situation that required I have a
single part in my
hand Friday at latest to get an out-of-towner on his merry way by
Saturday.  Part cost was $8.79 (my price) and everybody had ZERO
inventory.  Ordered on Monday UPS ground
which would mean Thursday at the worst and it did arrive on Thursday
(day late - driver error).

Total Invoice was ('cause I CANNOT forget it) $32.32 USD !!

You be the judge.

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com