[Healeys] GPS

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] GPS
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@att.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 11:29:58 -0400
I have used Garmin NUVI's for over 4 years.  I currently use a 765T and have
used it in the US and Europe.  I purchased the European Maps from Ebay for
$50.00 and they worked very well in the UK and Copenhagen.  It seems that if
anyone who has a GPS unit made by either Garmin or Tom Tom, that they stay
with the same manufacture so that they do not have to learn how a new unit
operates.  Both companies produce good units.  If you need to find pricing
and see reviews on GPS Units, go to www.pricegrabber.com

My BJ8 has been converted to Negative Ground and I installed a 12 VDC Auto
Power Outlet (Auto Cigarette Lighter outlet) on the passenger side to use
with a triple outlet adaptor to power the Nuvi, Escort Radar detector and
cell phone charger.  If anyone wants an image of it, please contact me.

Sincerely,

Mark

www.austinhealeyessence.com