Re: [Healeys] GPS Info for Dummies

To: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] GPS Info for Dummies
From: Pieter and Linda <pieters@pt.lu>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 19:34:20 +0200
On a recent holiday to Italy my factory GPS ( which gets traffic info
via the radio)decided that the best way to go from the north of
Florence to Sienna in the south was not via the ring road. Instead it
took us through the centre of Florence during peak hour traffic!  My
Tom Tom without traffic info would never have done that to me!