Re: [Healeys] Forgive my ignorance re digests

To: Editorgary@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Forgive my ignorance re digests
From: Tom Felts <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 20:16:26 -0500
I guess I'm confused why anyone would remain with AOL.  I bailed out on them
several years ago and have had zero problems with Earthlink or Windstream.

---- Editorgary@aol.com wrote:

=============
A long time ago, before AOL became difficult about handling autox lists, I
was subscribed to the digest, and everything arrived twice a day. When all
the problems finally got sorted out, I found that I was subscribed to the
regular list, where each individual message arrives with its own subject line.
I want to go back to the digest.
So, heeding Mark's issues about not having to wipe our noses, I went to the
site and tried to figure out how to change to the digest. Can't find
anything in the autox instructions. It seems as if I should be able to
subscribe
to the digest by simply sending the message "subscribe healeys-digest", as
the basic instructions say, but that doesn't work.
is it possible that the digest no longer works, or no longer works for AOL,
or am I simply asking in the wrong manner?
Can anybody help, so i don't have to bother Mark?
thanks
gary

You are subscribed as tomfelts@windstream.net