Re: [Healeys] Beware Heritage Trust Manuals on CD

To: "'Jack Feldman'" <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>, "'Jody Kerr'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Beware Heritage Trust Manuals on CD
From: "Eric Frenken" <lists@brits-n-pieces.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 08:36:17 +0200
Jack,

the real trick is not to use the newest version of the Adobe Reader. Just
take the version which is on the CD. I had the same problem and after
downgrading to Adobe - I think it was version 6 - it worked like a charm.
Keep in mind as already pointed out to use XP.

Best regards

Eric
http://brits-n-pieces.com

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----