[Healeys] Interior Panel Kits

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Interior Panel Kits
From: Mark Schneider <mandmschneider@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 07:20:31 -0700
Price Lindsay,

Rich's advice, i.e., obtain interior material samples  and compare, is
good advice.  I did this before I began my interior carpet and
upholstery project on my BJ8.  Frankly, I found Heritage materials to
be the significantly better in color match and texture quality.  My
car is Healey blue with the dark blue upholstery.  It has been a
couple of years since I completed my project but at the time the color
match was spot on with Heritage's "New Blue" (their terminology)
upholstery material.

Marks 3
'66 BJ8