Re: [Healeys] Beware Heritage Trust Manuals on CD PART II

To: Jack Feldman <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>, Healey List
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Beware Heritage Trust Manuals on CD PART II
From: Bob <robertlarson@att.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 13:29:15 -0400
Hi Jack,

             Why is it a rip off?  Their product is complete and
functional if you do what they suggest.
They are not alone with Acrobloat problems.   When Adobe comes along and
changes things and
their new versions are not compatible with PDF's made on earlier
versions whose problem is it?

               The obvious answer is it is "our" problem but where does
the responsibility to correct it
fall?

                Using Acrobloat Version 9 with my XP Pro computer I can
read and print the files just fine.
However, every time I wish change the selected page I get errors from
the reader.  It shuts down and
restarts for each new page.

                So is it functional, Yes.    Is it irritating, also a
big YES.   Should I condemn the CD that I
bought a few years ago, I don't think so.   If it is a major problem I
could put Version 6 back on my
computer.

Bob
55 BN1