[Healeys] GPS again

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] GPS again
From: Richard Kahn <tahoehealey@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 14:12:37 -0700
Don't forget that most GPS's have blue tooth capabilities (like you could
really hear in a Healey). I have a Tom-Tom now for 3 years and it goes in the
Healey (neg ground) and in the luggage when traveling. It remembers favorite
routes. Of course my wife and the GPS disagree a lot. It was fun when I first
chose the language cause I chose "English" by mistake instead of "US" and
terms for things vary greatly as "the motorway" complete with an English
accent. I didn't really want to change it but needed claerer directions.
Rich Kahn