Re: [Healeys] Bugeye front wheel bearing

To: S and T Miller <stmiller96@hotmail.com>, Healey List
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Bugeye front wheel bearing
From: Bob <robertlarson@att.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 01:34:54 -0400
If you decide to go with that solution rather than replacing the parts
you might want to consider
this Loctite  product in addition to your 'Fix".

http://www.henkel-technical-services.co.uk/PDF/TDS/646TD.pdf

There may be other products by other makers too.

Long term?    No predictions here.

Bob
55BN1