[Healeys] sighting in Maine

To: <Healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Healeys] sighting in Maine
From: "Alex" <alexmm@roadrunner.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 21:48:00 -0400
Saw what looked like a BJ7 cruise by shore road in Kennebunk, Maine
yesterday afternoon. It was a dual-tone Healey 3000 with a light green body
and cream coves, with the top down (natch).

I was the guy that was walking my dog across the road, coming up from the
beach, and I yelled "Nice Healey!" The driver and passenger smiled.

Anyone on this list?

== Alex in Maine
     "The Blue Mainie," 1960 Austin Healey 3000 BT7
     "Conkling," 1946 MG TC #1321
     Former owner 1957 A-H 100-6, 1967 A-H BJ8,
     1965 MG Midget
     http://home.roadrunner.com/~alexmm

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send
plain text.]