Re: [Healeys] Fuel Pump Polarity

To: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fuel Pump Polarity
From: Mark Schneider <mandmschneider@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 22:39:13 -0700
The pump I used on my BJ8 was the one recommended by Moss Motors for a
positive grounded car.  The pump was listed for an MGC.  The Moss
number was 377-245.  When I opened the carton an information sheet
inside described the red tape on the body as indicative of a positive
grounded instrument.  All I can tell you is what I read on the
information from Moss.  Need I say more????

Marks 3
'66 BJ8