[Healeys] Bonneville

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Bonneville
From: "Freese, Ken" <Kendall.Freese@Aerojet.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 08:31:17 -0700
I was going to take a rental car, but now I probably have to take my
normal street car. I was there a couple of years ago and didn't see any
shuttle bus's. Does anyone know of a shuttle bus or should we try to
hitch a ride with a team?
Maybe I should try for the 130 club with my street car? I might not make
it, though even with AWD. One has to be past 130 at the end of a mile
and on pavement the old magazine road tests said it took 15.5 sec for
the 1/4 mile and then 28 seconds total to 120.
Ken Freese
65 Bj8
92 SVX