[Healeys] Bonneville here we come

Subject: [Healeys] Bonneville here we come
From: "UDO PUTZKE" <MRJAJA@COX.NET>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 06:50:21 -0700
Udo and Gisela Putzke will stay at the KOA campground. We will bring a XL500
Honda and it will be prepared for the salt. A lot of spray oil (Wax) on
everything.

We will leave on Friday after work and run to Salt Lake City.

We bring an easy up tent, aluminum blanket and ice cooler.

Pit bikes allowed, no over night camping on the salt, 3-4 miles from the
entry road to the race track. No shuttle; car pooling recommended.

See you all there

Udo Putzke

61 BT7

MB300SEL