Re: [Healeys] Different Carb Problems

To: WWSCPO@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Different Carb Problems
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 14:41:01 EDT
See if there is sufficient fuel delivery:  Disconnect the fuel line at  the
carbs--beyond any filters--run the line into a 1-2 quart container and turn
 on the ignition switch.  It should pump a quart of gas in about 1  minute.
 Report back.

Best--Michael Oritt
-------

In a message dated 9/4/2009 1:36:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,