Re: [Healeys] ezebleeder

To: "Don Day" <fsufan1952@yahoo.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] ezebleeder
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 16:45:20 -0400
Moss lists the Ezibleed kit as their part number 386-860 for $57.95.

This is all I've used for years and it always works extremely well. One tip,
instead of just taking normal tire pressure of 25 to 35 PSI from a spare
tire, I reduce the pressure to about 12 PSI. That way, if there's a leak you
won't end up with all sorts of aeration through the system and the entire
proces of bleeding the system will be gentler and much less mess.

Rich Chrysler