Re: [Healeys] Wolesley 1500 brake bleed saga and question (No

To: "'63ahbj7'" <63ahbj7@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Wolesley 1500 brake bleed saga and question (No
From: "Dave Porter" <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 05:14:46 -0600
I don't mean to sound condescending but there have been dozens of posts
about bleeding and everyone seems to have their own technique. The one most
of you ignore is the one Mike Salter has posted repeatedly. That is clamp
off all four wheels, if you now have a hard pedal it not the MC. Release
them one at a time until you lose the hard pedal and you will know which is
the problem wheel. Correct the leak and be done with it.
Dave

frogeye@porterscustom.com

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107