Re: [Healeys] Exhaust system advice needed

To: "'Richard Korn'" <rkorn@simnet.is>, "'Rick Swain'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Exhaust system advice needed
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 17:46:19 -0400
I put a SS system on 4 years ago and I slipped right on with no problems.
About 10 years prior to that I installed a mild steel one and I can't begin
to relate all the frustration it gave me. Poor fit, etc. If I ever need
another one, it will most definitely be SS. BTW everyone says my car sounds
great.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com