Re: [Healeys] Soda Blasting and Media blasting

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Soda Blasting and Media blasting
From: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 09:59:41 -0400
There is a homemade system that vacuums ( using a shop vac ) through a pail
of water.  I've never tried it, but I would guess that the details can be
found in the 'spridgets' archives.

Here's one:
"
Dust from the cabinet gets drawn out via a shop vac and a bucket of water.
the dust hits the bucket with 1/3rd water, the vac creates a vacuum in
the bucket, dust hits the water in the bucket saving the shop vac.
Just a vac will last maybe a week if the fine dust went right to it.
The filter would last 5 minutes. Now the water catches the dust but you
do have to dump the mud out of the bucket every 20 hours of use or so.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ

I think that there is a site somewhere with pictures.

RD