Re: [Healeys] Question about Calif. defunct British Car delers

To: <rfeibusch1@earthlink.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Question about Calif. defunct British Car delers
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 13:03:37 -0400
Rod, I don't know whether this is any help, but attached is an excerpt of a
list of BMC distributors and dealers for North America that includes all of
them for California.  The list is not dated as far as I can tell, but is an
official publication.  Unfortunately, I do not see any listing for a
dealership or distributor in Anaheim.

If any of the information is not legible, please let me know.

Good luck in your search!

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry