Re: [Healeys] Was Champions(again) now Sidecurtains

To: <tomfelts@windstream.net>, <rjswain@hotmail.com>, Webmeister
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Was Champions(again) now Sidecurtains
From: Richard Collins <gonnagitcha90@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 09:26:13 -0700
Actually, I was working for BMC at Ed Bussey's Ship and Shore Motors in West
Palm beach when he got the first Healey with Roll up windows;  For some reason
I seem to recall at the end of the era, electric windows were an option (not
sure about the electric soft top or automatic trannie) but being older and
wiser now, my memory fails me except every time I leave the BN7 home in the
garage when it rains...

RVC

> Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:14:15 -0400
> From: tomfelts@windstream.net
> To: gonnagitcha90@hotmail.com; rjswain@hotmail.com; healeys@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Healeys] Was Champions(again) now Sidecurtains
>
> Damnm--you mean it was available and I didn't get it? What other things did
I miss out on.:)

http://windowslive.com/Tutorial/Hotmail/Storage?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Tutorial