Re: [Healeys] Rear reflectors on 1963 BJ MK II Twin Carb

To: wilkmanracing@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Rear reflectors on 1963 BJ MK II Twin Carb
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 17:03:47 +0200
That is correct, not only for Germany, but also for most EU countries
you have to have seperate blinkers from the running and rear lights,
although the enforcement varies from country to country. In the NL the
US red rear lights combined with blinkers are tolerated, I am not sure
how the frontal situation is.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL