Re: [Healeys] Lucas LeMans headlights.

To: "Healey" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Lucas LeMans headlights.
From: "Guy R Day" <grday@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 10:23:45 +0100
Rick,
You obviously haven't seen the 1st part of the Course....  :-)

Have a look around the http://www.healey6.com/ site and you will find it is
a great site packed with information of most kinds.  It really is well worth
the visit.  I believe that John Simms is the site owner, if so, WELL DONE
JOHN.

Guy R Day

ps.  For some unknown reason there is a 'British Humour' page
http://www.healey6.com/british_humor.htm    and around 3/4's way through is
a photograph of a very rare and original  'Wire Harness Smoke Replacement
Device'.  Every LBC owner should have one of these hidden away somewhere.
Mine is kept on the shelf next to the spare giggle pins.