Re: [Healeys] Halloween (non-Healey)

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Halloween (non-Healey)
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 16:10:19 +0000
We moved from a neighborhood where we used to get 200 kids, to a neighbourhood
where we only get 20 in a good year.  ( We didn't move for this reason though!
:))  Imagine how much candy we had left over the first year?

This year we got zero ... none ... nada.  We don't have any rules like that,
that I know of, but I think perhaps the swine flu played a role.  I had to
drive around part of the city during prime time and didn't see one kid out.  I
was mainly on main streets though, not deep into the neighbourhoods.