Re: [Healeys] Truth or Fiction in Car Storage

To: healeys@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, Jack Feldman
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Truth or Fiction in Car Storage
From: redlands ron davies <rnsdavies@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 07:54:36 -0800 (PST)
Jack,

    I had heard that also and gave it a try.  Rodents ate the leather seats in
my Bugeye.  They were putting pecan nuts in the cars as well.  I removed the
pecan tree, as it was a nuisance anyway, and put dryer sheets in all of my
cars.  So far, no more rodents and no more pecan shells in the cars.  That has
been two or three years.  I'm just not positive that it is the dryer sheets or
getting rid of their food source.  I also put out rodent bait.  I say give it
a try.

Ron
AN5-BN2-BN2mod-BJ8