Re: [Healeys] Truth or Fiction in Car Storage

To: Jack Feldman <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Truth or Fiction in Car Storage
From: ahy3000@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 12:37:40 +0000 (UTC)
Jack,

I do this every winter - unheated garage in Massachusetts. I use the cheapest
Wal-Mart brand dryer sheets. Make sure you put some under the seat bottoms (in
the holes in the seat pans), in the heater box doors, and everywhere you think
some critters will make a nest. Once the snow melts and you start thinking
about driving again, you'll have a fresh smelling Healey!

Burt Weiner
'63 BJ7
HBJ7L/23582
ahy3000@comcast.net
he puts sheets of laundry softener in
the cars to keep the critters away. He said it was better than mothballs,
and didn't smell.

I never heard of this before. Has anyone?

Jack