Re: [Healeys] questions about restoration process

To: Jaap Aeckerlin <j.aeckerlin@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] questions about restoration process
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 14:00:43 -0800
Thanks, just really looking for things to think about and solicit
comments on whatever folks felt like chiming in on. 500.00 car 35 years ago
bought a lot. The mechanicals have been completed, rebuilt
engine/tranny/front suspension, rear springs/all shocks/wire
harness/gauges/started/generator. new gas tank, rebuilt trafficator.restored
front seats.

have carpet kit.

So it needs the typical rust repair bottom edge of all for fenders, some
rust behind the fenders on the mounting bits of the frame. paint strip, prep
and reshoot. rest of the interior and the top and bottom chrome of the
grill. It's always an adventure. if it starts to go south, I can always get
it fixed......
Thanks for the comments...
Ira

--