Re: [Healeys] 3000 Wheel Change

To: Walt Peterson <walt2727@yahoo.com>, Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 3000 Wheel Change
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 07:36:25 +0800
Walt -

You can get the disc hubs for the front of your car (used) but if
unsprung weight is your concern, the disc conversion won't do much
because the front hubs (if you can find them) are very heavy.  Also
the hub, used, will probably be very expensive anyway.

If unsprung weght is the concern, the splined + splined minilites is
probably the way to go.

Alan

--
Alan